QA - Booneville
Location: Booneville, MS
Job Status: Full Time
1st Shift: Monday thru Friday, 6:00 am to 2:00 pm. *Saturday hours are generally 6:00 am to 12:00 pm. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs
2nd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. *Saturday hours are generally 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs.
3rd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. *Saturday hours are generally 6:00 pm to 12:00 am or until Sanitation is complete. Please note we have a Monday night start for 3rd Shift. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs
- Weight control, QA production line checks, verification of production orders, GMP’s observations, gas flush, microbiological sampling, keeping quality samples, daily production seal integrity checks, new product's evaluation, metal detector checks and calibration, perform environmental swabs and environmental air, SAP, understand and proper documentation of hold products, and Read and understand product specification standards
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF and established safety rules and regulations.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Education beyond High School would be a plus. Prior quality, manufacturing and/or packaging experience would also be a plus.
- Must be able to read and write English and perform basic math calculations.
- Must have good math, record keeping skills and legible handwriting.
- Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work as a team player.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Qualified applicants will be required to complete assessments and a structured interview.
- Individual must be a self-starter, easily motivated and require limited or no supervision; able to develop necessary computer and laboratory skills.
- Must be dependable and have a certain degree of flexibility to work overtime, different shifts and Saturdays and Sundays when needed.
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 25 pounds frequently and 45 pounds occasionally.
This job posting is meant to give an overview of the available position. This does not cover every detail of expectations of the position. Duties and responsibilities may be added or modified at any time. Normal operations are Monday thru Friday, with a Monday night start for our third shift. Saturday work may be required depending on production needs. Saturdays are usually six hour shifts. All work performed in excess of 8 hours in any work day or 40 hours straight time in any work week shall be compensated at the rate of time and one half your straight time rate.