Material Handler Part-Time 3rd Shift (Friday/Saturday)
Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Part Time
- A large focus of the work is sanitation of production equipment and common areas.
- Opening product, feeding cheese onto cutting equipment and changing and adjusting cutting equipment.
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF and established safety rules and regulations.
- Moving pallets, basic cleanup/sweeping and assisting other positions as needed.
- Ability to pack cheese product into boxes, stack boxes on pallets and inspect packages and boxes for good seals and code dates.
- Understand and utilize box erecting, case sealing, and labeling equipment.
- Perform sanitation of the work area and equipment as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English and perform basic math calculations.
- Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work as a team player.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred . Education beyond High School would be a plus. Forklift experience is desirable. Prior manufacturing and/or packaging experience would also be a plus.
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 50 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.