Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
Availability on 1st Shift
There is a need for personnel to support our Receiving Department as a Case Worker. The primary functions are stamping and/or labeling cases according to production orders and staging for the forklift driver.
1st Shift: Monday thru Friday, 6:45 am to 2:45 pm. *Saturday hours are generally 6:45 am to 12:45 pm. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs.
- Must be people-oriented, able to work with others to complete work assignments in a team environment and perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Responsible for inventory control, record keeping and computer input.
- Must be a self-starter, easily motivated, require limited supervision.
- Must be dependable, have a certain degree of flexibility to work overtime, and be able to work Saturdays when needed.
- Must have good communications and organizational skills.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Education beyond High School would be a plus. Forklift experience is desirable but not required. Prior manufacturing and or warehouse experience would be beneficial.