Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
Availability on 2nd and 3rd Shift
2nd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 2:45 pm to 10:45 pm. *Saturday hours are generally 12:45 pm to 6:45 pm. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs.
3rd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 10:45 pm to 6:45 am. *Saturday hours are generally 6:45 pm to 12:45 pm or until Sanitation is complete. Please note we have a Monday night start for 3rd Shift. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs
- Maintaining equipment and making necessary machine adjustments to meet product quality standards.
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF and established safety rules and regulations.
- Maintaining accurate production records
- Performing quality inspection checks and product safety checks at regular intervals throughout the shift.
- Must be people-oriented, able to work with others to complete work assignments in a team environment and willing to direct others to complete work assignments.
- Understand and utilize box erecting, case sealing, and labeling equipment.
- Moving pallets, basic cleanup/sweeping and assisting other positions as needed.
- Perform sanitation of the work area and equipment as needed.
- Willing to assist in training for the position when needed.
- Must be dependable and have a certain degree of flexibility to work overtime, different shifts and Saturdays and Sundays when needed.
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to satisfactorily complete pre-employment assessments to meet minimum requirements for the position.
- Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in math and problem solving abilities
- Must be a self-starter, easily motivated, and require limited supervision
- Willing to assist in training for the position when needed
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 50 pounds frequently and 75 pounds occasionally.