Dry Good Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Mountain Home, ID
Dry Materials Supervisor
Under the direction of the Plant Manager this individual will provide support for all the ordering, usage, and inventory of the dry materials used in the facility. Position will work with the Schedulers, Supervisors, and Office Staff to ensure that a steady and accurate flow of materials are taken to the production floor. Position duties include but not limited to:
- Analyze Material inventory reports for accuracy
- Stage Production Supplies for use as needed
- Cycle counting of all materials
- Make all inventory adjustments in a timely manner
- Develop and Maintain inventory of all production and facility goods
- Determine Material replenishment quantities
- Order materials to support production needs
- Conduct Monthly and weekly inventory of all materials
- Maintain the proper rotation of all materials
- Work through quality issues with production and vendors
- Work on product test runs and new product designs for film and corrugated.
- Maintain stock and inventory on all facility items (ex. paper, towels, wipes, supplies, etc.)
- Work with Rocket on supplies brought through transfer truck
- Must manage all required needs in the SAP system
- Must Manage the box printing group and all the duties of that position on all shifts.
- Must Manage the Package Supply group and all the duties of that position on all shifts.
- Must Manage the Central Receiver and all the duties of that position
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized Dry Warehouse at all times
- Generate and develop reports in Excel using macros and pivot tables.
- Must be able to drive a forklift proficiently
- Must be able to back up the Production Scheduler
- Work Saturday as needed on occasions and have the flexibility to come in on other shifts as needed
- Perform addition duties as assigned by Management
- Direct reports include the following on all three shift. Central Receivers, Label Printer, and Box Printing Room Personnel.
This position specification may not cover every detail of the position but does represent the key functions.