Jr Basis Administrator
Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
Marathon Cheese is looking to hire a full time Jr Basis Administrator to work in our Marathon, WI corporate office. The selected candidate should have a level of experience installing, configuring, harden, patching, maintaining, and troubleshooting SAP Landscapes or Windows Environments. Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Hardware and Database Administration
- User and Security Administration
- Client Maintenance
- Correction and Transport System (CTS)
- Online Service System (OSS)
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- All Service Market Place tasks.
- Download and apply Support Packages
- Download and perform kernel upgrades
- Perform Client Copies and System Refresh
- EDI Setup, Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Bachelor's Degree is desired
- A minimum of five (5) years practical technical Windows system administration experience
- Participation in the development, implementation, and adherence to Technical Services documentation, system standards, policies and procedures
- Experience with Windows Workstation and Server Operating Systems Security Compliance
- Knowledge and understanding of client-server technology, VM technology, networking, database and operating system technology.
- SAP HANA database, SAP Solution Manager, SAP EDI Integration is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of hardware and software troubleshooting methods
- The ability to work independently, as well as working within a team
- Limited travel is require, less than 10%
- Willing to be on call (rotation) and work limited weekends
- Good oral and written communication skills
Marathon Cheese is a quality driven; customer focused business providing innovative solutions to our customers in the cheese industry. We're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – look no further and join MCC. We are an equal opportunity employer.