Corrugated/Dry Ingredients Coordinator
Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
We are currently conducting an internal/external search for a Corrugated/Dry Ingredients Coordinator at our Marathon City facility.
The Corrugated / Dry Ingredients Coordinator is responsible for organizing all assigned activities associated with procurement of corrugated, ingredients, and miscellaneous production related supplies. The position reports to the Corrugated / Dry Ingredients Lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all routine purchasing functions including: Preparing purchase orders, scheduling agreements, and delivery schedules, for assigned categories.
- Review MRP and release corrugate trucks as required.
- Daily verbal and written communication with suppliers, internal customers and customers.
- Place orders for corrugate, ingredients, and miscellaneous production supplies.
- Reconcile obsolete inventories and coordinate disposition.
- Follow-up on supplier commitments to ensure timely deliveries.
- Stay up to date, and well-informed about all assigned supplies procured for the company.
- Backup purchasing lead while on vacation.
- Maintain effective working relationships with suppliers, customers and coworkers.
- Maintain competence in assigned area of SAP Software.
- Maintain the highest level of professional conduct and safeguard the confidentiality of supplier price information.
- Perform other functions as directed by management.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic Microsoft Office program knowledge preferred, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- General math proficiency
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to use SAP software and other assigned software packages
The job functions are performed in an office setting requiring normal safety precautions. Tempo is fast-paced.
This position requires long periods of sitting behind a desk or conference room table, working on the computer, filing or in meetings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.