Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
Line Worker Availability on 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift
1st Shift: Monday thru Friday, 6:45 am to 2:45 pm. *Saturday hours are generally 6:45 am to 12:45 pm. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs
2nd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 2:45 pm to 10:45 pm. *Saturday hours are generally 12:45 pm to 6:45 pm. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs.
3rd Shift: Monday thru Friday, 10:45 pm to 6:45 am. *Saturday hours are generally 6:45 pm to 12:45 am or until Sanitation is complete. Please note we have a Monday night start for 3rd Shift. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs
- Feed cheese onto state of the art production line for wrapping and packaging.
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF and established safety rules and regulations.
- Set-up scales, operate scales to weigh product for packaging.
- Ability to pack cheese product into boxes, stack boxes on pallets and inspect packages and boxes or good seals and code dates.
- Understand and utilize box erecting, case sealing, and labeling equipment.
- Perform sanitation of the work area and equipment as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English and perform basic math calculations.
- Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work as a team player.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred . Education beyond High School would be a plus. Prior manufacturing and/or packaging experience would also be a plus.
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 25 pounds frequently and 45 pounds occasionally.