Human Resources Manager
Location: Mountain Home, ID
This position is responsible for overseeing manager and employee interactions across the organization to ensure consistent and fair treatment of all employees. The Human Resources Manager is expected to demonstrate a clear understanding of legal compliance and company policies and procedures.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Oversee all aspects of daily operations putting a strong emphasis on Safety, Quality and Efficiency.
• Maintain compliance with all state and federal applicable laws.
• Collaborate, develop and effectively communicate new and existing policies and procedures.
• Advise and train managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor and employee concerns.
• Collaborate with leadership team in developing and communicating the organization strategic goals and initiatives.
• Manage day to day HR activities and employee interactions.
• Be accessible to all employees in an effort to gather data and feedback that better helps the organization understand employee concerns and questions which can help drive decision making and change.
• Oversee all disciplinary actions and process up to and including termination of employment.
• Administer Leave and Return to work policies. (FMLA, MLA, ADA)
• Manage worker’s compensation processes at the facility level.
• Oversight for recruiting and hiring for the facility.
• Oversight for training and development.
• Responsible for benefit administration at the facility level.
• Promote and maintain positive employee relations.
• Manage and supervise Human Resources Department.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field is required.
• 4+ years of relatable HR experience in professional human resources administration including employee relations or its equivalent through training or education
• Knowledge of latest employment laws
• Ability to lead a diverse team of support and professional staff
• Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
• Knowledge of manufacturing operations with food manufacturing preferred
• Strong attention to detail with effective critical thinking skills
• Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Strong problem solving ability to make logical and well thought out decisions