Material Handler 4 hour shift
Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Part Time
We are looking for part-time production support in our Marathon City facility. Please indicate the shift you prefer on the application. Below is a list of the possible shift times; however, availability may vary depending on current production needs.
- 6:45 am to 10:45 am, Monday thru Friday
- 10:45 am to 2:45 pm, Monday thru Friday
- 2:45 pm to 6:45 pm, Monday thru Friday
- 6:45 pm to 10:45 pm, Monday thru Friday
- 10:45 pm to 2:45 am, Monday thru Friday
- 2:45 am to 6:45 am, Tuesday thru Saturday
- Opening product, feeding cheese onto cutting equipment and changing and adjusting cutting equipment.
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF and established safety rules and regulations.
- Moving pallets, basic cleanup/sweeping and assisting other positions as needed.
- Ability to pack cheese product into boxes, stack boxes on pallets and inspect packages and boxes for good seals and code dates.
- Understand and utilize box erecting, case sealing, and labeling equipment.
- Perform sanitation of the work area and equipment as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English and perform basic math calculations.
- Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work as a team player.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred . Education beyond High School would be a plus. Forklift experience is desirable. Prior manufacturing and/or packaging experience would also be a plus.
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 50 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.