ERP Systems Assistant
Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
We are currently conducting an internal/external search for an ERP Systems Assistant within our ERP/Technology Group in the Marathon City Corporate office.
Work with Project Managers, Analysts, and/or SAP Specialists to document systems, update system data and provide SAP support to various business areas. Test system changes and create testing and/or training documentation. This position will report to the Manager of ERP Systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, write specifications
- Perform unit program testing
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Prepare technical users manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
- Train end users, as needed
- Provide trouble-shooting support for various ERP programs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
- Minimum requirement of Associate Degree or three years work experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with SAP systems is a plus
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including documentation
The job functions are performed in an office setting requiring normal safety precautions. Tempo is fast-paced with project deadlines.
This position requires long periods of sitting behind a desk or conference room table, working on the computer or in meetings. This position will require day and/or overnight travel to other MCC facilities.