Location: Mountain Home, ID
Marathon Cheese Corp in Mountain Home, Idaho is searching for someone to join our team as an Electro-Mechanical Technician who will thrive in a dynamic work environment and enjoys a variety of challenging opportunities that offer increased responsibilities and advancement.
The Electro-Mechanical Technician will report to the Maintenance Manager.
- Work on a variety of state of the art packaging equipment
- Provide technical support in a production environment ensuring the best machine functioning to produce a consistent quality product and equipment reliability
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Troubleshoot and fix mechanical and electrical problems on high-speed cheese packaging lines.
- Assist installing new and exciting equipment regularly.
- Able to do some stainless steel welding and machining experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Must possess a high mechanical and electrical aptitude, be able to read and write English and solve basic math problems.
- Knowledge of PLC’s and ladder logic is a plus.
- Must have good organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple on-going work assignments
Education & Experience
- Associate’s Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or higher (or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Work inside a clean manufacturing environment.
- Required to sit, stand, walking, lifting up to and including 75 pounds
- A pre-employment physical is required