Electro-Mechanical Technician 3rd Shift
Location: Booneville, MS
Job Status: Full Time
- Work on state of the art packaging equipment, robots, PLC’s, ladder logic and more.
- Provide technical support to production environment ensuring the best machine functioning to insure a consistent quality product.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix mechanical and electrical problems on high-speed cheese packaging lines.
- Willing to assist installing new and exciting equipment regularly.
- Ability to do some stainless steel welding and machining experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Possess a high mechanical aptitude, be able to read and write English and solve basic math problems. Knowledge of PLC’s and ladder logic is required.
- Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work as a team player.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
Education & Experience
Associate’s Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or higher. Five or more years of experience in a similar manufacturing environment is preferred.
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift up to 100 pounds.