SAP/Technology Analyst Intern
Location: Marathon City, WI
This position is responsible for assisting the ERP Systems department members in documenting and testing technology related solutions.
Internship Objectives & Daily Activities
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, write specifications
- Perform unit program testing
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Assist with maintaining master data within the SAP system as needed
- Prepare technical users manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
- Train end users
- Provide trouble-shooting support for various ERP programs
- Learn and understand the role of Systems Analysis within the ERP Department and throughout the organization
- Observe and participate in ERP team meetings as well as project team meetings
- Report out on the internship, including strengths and areas for improvement
SOFTWARE, TECHNOLOGY, & TOOLS
Below is a list of software programs that proficiency is required in to successfully perform the duties of this position.
- ERP Systems (SAP Preferred)
- Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Currently enrolled in or have completed accredited college credits in Information Technology, Business Analytics, or Data Analytics classes.