Line Worker 3rd Shift
Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
Monday thru Friday, 10:45 pm to 6:45 am. Saturday hours are 6:45 pm to 12:45 am. Availability of Saturday hours are dependent on production and staffing needs.
- Feed cheese onto state of the art production line for wrapping and packaging.
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF and established safety rules and regulations.
- Set-up scales, operate scales to weigh product for packaging.
- Ability to pack cheese product into boxes, stack boxes on pallets and inspect packages and boxes or good seals and code dates.
- Understand and utilize box erecting, case sealing, and labeling equipment.
- Perform sanitation of the work area and equipment as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English and perform basic math calculations.
- Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work as a team player.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred . Education beyond High School would be a plus. Prior manufacturing and/or packaging experience would also be a plus.
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 25 pounds frequently and 45 pounds occasionally.
Normal working hours are Monday thru Friday (Monday night start) 10:45 p.m. to 6:45 a.m.. Saturdays may be required depending on production needs. Saturday shifts are six hour shifts from 12:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. All work performed in excess of 8 hours in any work day or 40 hours straight time in any work week shall be compensated at the rate of time and one half your straight time rate.