Over the Road Driver
Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
- Capable of safely maneuvering tractor and trailer in urban and rural areas
- People oriented and able to work well with others to complete work assignments in a team environment and perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Dispatch
- Safely drive in both daytime and nighttime conditions
- Capable of assisting in loading and unloading freight to and from trailers (seldom).
- Timely and accurate paperwork per company processes including Driver paperwork, BOLs, Delivery receipts, manifests, DVIR’s, and other company required paperwork.
- Complete Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections and paperwork as required by DOT and company policies
- Flexible in hours and times for work.
- Responsible to maintain a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
Must possess reading, math, listening, speaking, and writing skills, in addition to the ability and motivation to learn for the purpose of problem solving, decision-making, and team building. Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism.
Education & Experience
- Must hold valid Class A CDL
- Drivers must have a clean driving record, pass a DOT physical and background check and have good references.
- Two to five years experience is desired and you must be age 21 or older.
Work involves inside and outside work in all types of weather and conditions. Required to sit, stand, walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to and including 100 pounds, exerting 100 pounds of force regularly.