Warehouse- Cold Storage 3rd Shift
Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
There is a need for personnel to support our Shipping/Receiving and/or Warehouse Department on third shift. The normal operating hours are Monday thru Friday from 10:45 pm to 6:45 am. Saturday work may be required depending on production needs. The primary functions are relocating, identifying, counting and moving product throughout the plant or on to trucks according to instructions.
- Ensure that all loads are received on safe and clean trailers with acceptable temperatures.
- Select all customer orders with 100% accuracy, stage and safely load on trailers.
- Prior ability of safely operating a forklift is helpful but not essential, will train if necessary.
- Practice safe proper trailer loading procedures including weight distribution, pallet-load integrity and top stacking limitations.
- Must be able to back in trailers using the spotter truck.
- Must be physically capable of lifting requirements and able to work in refrigerated temperatures.
- Assist with keeping the working environment clean and safe.
- Willing to assist in training for the position when needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned by supervision.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers, computers or capable of being trained on keyboarding skills and be able to comprehend and understand the new bar coding and confirmation system.
- Must be accurate in basic math and able to read shipping documents. Neat and legible penmanship is helpful.
- A positive attitude and ability to work in a team concept is a must.
- Must have good organizational and time management skills.
- Must be dependable and have a certain degree of flexibility to work overtime, different shifts, Saturdays and Sundays when needed.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Education beyond High School would be a plus. Forklift experience is desirable but not required. Prior manufacturing and or warehouse experience would be beneficial.
Wok inside a clean, refregirated warehouse environment and a climate controlled manufacturing environment. Required to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 50 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.
This job posting is meant to give an overview of the available position. This does not cover every detail of expectations of this position. Duties and responsibilities may be added or modified at any time.