Part Time Freight Bill Processor
Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Part Time
This is a dispatch office position focusing on freight billing and Dispatch order entry assist. This position will temporarily require some backup capabilities for the billing and payroll coordinator, until the entry level freight bill processor is capable of learning and assuming those responsibilities.
This is a 5 day per week part-time position requiring 20 – 25 hours per week of work. The hours are somewhat flexible daily between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm. This position reports to the Fleet Manager.
1. Process drivers trip envelopes and bill freight
- Processing inspection sheets, fuel receipts and verify driver trip reports and matching all paperwork including BOL match with MCT Dispatch TMW system and verifying necessary dates, signatures and times with log times.
- Verify drivers’ pay info (miles and drops and hours). Verify drivers expenses and layovers. Calculate proper customer freight rates for each load. Enter all billing information in TMW software and individual Customer website software when applicable.
- Print invoices, run reports to verify sales totals, make appropriate bill of lading copies, attach to corresponding invoices, and prepare for mailing.
- Scan required invoices and backup paperwork to appropriate customers and brokers per their specifications.
2. Answer phones to assist with Dispatch when necessary
- Fuel and mileage reporting: Process daily fuel daily per tractor and make corrections when necessary.
- Balance monthly mileage and fuel usage in TMW.
- Balance fuel receipts per tractor and state. Gather mileage and fuel per month and enter into Master Excel spreadsheet.
3. Periodic assistance for Parts Coordinator
- Parts inventory
- Complete repair orders
- Enter invoices
- Trip reports
- Fuel reports
- Must be able to read and write English and perform basic math calculations.
- Basic computer knowledge including MS Office programs
- Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work as a team player.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers, peers, supervisors and the public.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.