Location: Marathon City, WI
Job Status: Full Time
We are currently conducting an internal/external search for a Functional Analyst within our ERP/technology group in the Marathon Corporate office
Review, analyze and evaluate business systems (SAP and related ERP technology) and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. This position will report to the Director of ERP Systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, form and lead project teams and establish project budgets
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, write specifications
- Analyze existing systems and recommend areas of improvement
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Prepare technical users manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
- Train end users and technical team members
- Allocate resources, accomplish identified project goals and maintain cost efficiency on assigned projects
- Stay up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or information technology or equivalent with a minimum of five years work experience in business analysis or a related field preferred
- Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Subject matter expert in SAP or other business ERP software
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including documentation
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
The job functions are performed in an office setting requiring normal safety precautions. Tempo is fast-paced with project deadlines.
This position requires long periods of sitting behind a desk or conference room table, working on the computer or in meetings. This position will require day and/or overnight travel to other MCC facilities.
Interested individuals who feel they meet the job requirements, are asked to submit a resume online or at the front desk in the Human Resource Department on or before Thursday, January 17th, 2019.