Maintenance Planner/Scheduler Internship
Location: Mountain Home, ID
Marathon Cheese Corp in Mountain Home, Idaho is searching for an ambitious intern who will thrive in a dynamic work environment and enjoys a variety of challenging opportunities that offer increased responsibilities and advancement. Continue Marathons Cheese’s vision of cheese packaging excellence and join our team with this paid internship opportunity.
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for assigning PMs to mechanics, and create and close out work orders in the SAP system. This position will report to the Maintenance Manager.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Coordinate vendor work on building and grounds
- Project and new line installation support
- Monthly inspections of facility systems
- General maintenance tasks including bench work
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: A two-year Associate Degree or higher preferred.
Experience: 1 plus years of experience preferred
Computer Skills: MS Office and SAP a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with individuals who come from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to follow procedures and policies
- Excellent innovative skills to always look to implement new procedures or technologies to improve work efficiencies.
- Safety must be a priority
Requires working in a factory environment, working safely, and following good manufacturing GMPs.
Other Physical Requirements
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - as required by facility
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employment start/end dates and hours available are flexible.