Location: Marathon City, WI
Marathon Cheese Corporation is an industry leader in natural cheese packaging. We are dedicated to attracting qualified, passionate professionals who share the values of respect, integrity, leadership, service, innovation, and teamwork. We are pleased to announce our intent to hire an entry level Systems Analyst at our Corporate Office in Marathon, WI. Consider joining a family-focused company that appreciates your enthusiasm to work in a collaborative atmosphere with highly-motivated people. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Marathon Cheese Corporation is an excellent place to grow your career. You will be appreciated at Marathon.
- Work with other departments to determine how to support the organization with IT systems
- Analyze and audit existing systems to identify areas for improvement
- Help design systems that will help support organizational goals
- Work with team members to build and implement IT systems for the organization
- Identify bugs and inefficiencies within existing systems and develop patches and fixes
- Perform routine maintenance on software and hardware that compose existing systems
- Ensure that all systems and programs are carefully documented
- Conduct tests to make sure the systems are working as expected
- Assist in training systems’ end users and writing training documentation
Qualifications for Systems Analyst
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business, management or information technology or equivalent or 2+ years working in a systems analyst role or 5+ years of experience working in the production environment at Marathon Cheese Corporation with emphasis on systems or process improvement
- Experience with ERP systems; SAP preferred
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional critical thinking abilities are essential to determine the needs of an organization and how to support them with IT systems
- Collaborative attitude and work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills to explain complicated technical processes in simple terms
- Willing and able to work irregular hours as needed
The job functions are performed in an office setting requiring normal safety precautions. Tempo is fast-paced with project deadlines.
This position requires long periods of sitting behind a desk or conference room table, working on the computer or in meetings. This position will require day and/or overnight travel to other MCC facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.