Location: Marathon City, WI
The Recruiting Assistant will be responsible for meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. They are generally responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience. This position will report to the Employee Relations Manager.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods (local advertisement, community involvement, social media and referrals) to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings.
- Perform reference checks as needed.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer.
- Manager onboarding and new hire process.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: A two-year Associate Degree or higher preferred.
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in Human Resources and/or recruiting
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Typical office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
Other Physical Requirements: Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - as required by facility
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.